Light Flare Overlays pack contains 30 PNG Transparent files.
- This photography overlay Pack adds Lens flare, Star flare, night sky, flare beam, candle ray, Golden glow, lamplight, magic dream fairy effect, jewel shining blink & diamond sparkle to your images. These Photo Overlays are best for Digital Overlays, Digital Background, Digital Backdrop, Photography overlay, Photoshop overlay, party & stage spotlight, jewelry photography, city light, dreamy photography, Product influencers & Social media photos.
Light Flare Overlay PNG INCLUDED & COMPATIBILITY:
- 30 Photo Overlays
- 5000× 4000 RESOLUTIONS
- PNG Transparent
- Compatible with any non-linear editor, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, Sony Vegas, Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, Avid, and Photopea.
Light Flare What Does It Feel Like?
- Light Flare Overlay pack is a digital ready-to-use and transparent lens flare image pack.
I have produced these overlays because the JPEG lens flares are not won’t give me the best result when I want to use them on a photo, so I decided to create digital transparent light flares to be perfect in any way.
- These searches resulted in 30 PNG Transparent images that will help your photos to look magical, Dreamy, and amazing and allow you to edit the colors with a few clicks. Light Flare photography overlays have been produced especially for Product Photography, Social media photos, and photo editors. non-experts can use it without a doubt. Just take a look at the tutorial added in the below paragraphs.
- The photo color thems are editable.
Light Flare Overlay Is It Ready To Use? How Does It Work?
- This is a ready-to-use package. You will get all the files in a zipped file.
- Uncompress the zipped file. You can use the PNG files in different apps like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Just put these PNG files on your photo, adjust the color, size, or orientation, and Illuminate your designs in just a few clicks.
- Photoshop is a common application that you can use but If you do not have any editor apps do not be a worry. We have provided a useful tutorial for your convenience:
🎥 Watch the tutorial: